Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm back!

We arrived safely back home today after a lil over a week of traveling for the holidays. Everything is unpacked and 4 or 5 loads of laundry later!- sheesh. Oh well- as promised I got all of the pics up on Flickr so go check them out. We did our Christmas thing on Christmas Eve as usual at my sister's house.

ChristmasFamily1

While down there we also went to Flamingo Gardens. That place is pretty cool.
JillBenChazCrazyHair


I think our two most talked about gifts will be the Chinese slot machine and the Honda 4 stroke mage pimp blender. Pictures can't do them justice but here is a sneak peak.


IMG_1044

IMG_1043

On Christmas Eve night we drive up to Chaz folks house and do Christmas with them. We also got to go out on his Dads ATV (Chaz also went fishing and also on seperate nights we did an entire shift w/ Jeff his cop friend).

IMG_1041

I also wanted to show a pic of this crazy ice cream maker that is made in a ball while you play with it- and it is goooood!
IMG_1037

I don't think I have ever eaten as much ham in my life before. You can see the dogs wishing they were in the same boat...

IMG_0990

We got both sets of parents a Garmin Nuvi GPS. Here is a pic of Chaz showing my parents how to work it. Now thats hot.

IMG_0988

This is by far one of my most fav pics. Its so hard to get a family pic! The neighbor took this one.

IMG_0977

So my mom gave me this necklace that was my grandmothers. That is super special to me. Here is a pic of me wearing the pearl necklace next to my sis.
IMG_0957

And nothing says Happy Holidays like matching rims to your orange hooptie. Home sweet home.
IMG_0947

If you really wanna ruffle my brother-in-laws feathers- just mention how much his son looks like MY husband.....freakishly so I might add!
IMG_0940

The dogs were a delight on the trip. They love chasing the birds at my folks house.
IMG_0919

This trip was my first time at Flamingo Gardens. Everyone should go at least once.
IMG_0834

I got a lot of Ben time in :)
IMG_0835

as well as some Chuckstar time
IMG_0823

Here is a pic of me with my mom and sis. I love this pic.
IMG_0816

All in all, we had a fabulous time. More details later- I just spent like 3 or 4 hours on Flickr and I am spent!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE you picture Christmas story!! The IS the best photo I've seen of your family EVER, Rock on neighbor and I'm glad you got such a special necklace, it's beautiful!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home