Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Quick hello

Remember about a year ago when I was going to the chiropractor? He gave me an $80 gift certificate for one of their facials there and I finally got around to using it. Oh dear heavens was that awesome. It said facial, right. So when I got there, the woman told me to get naked and put on this wrap around towel (for a facial?!?!?). Oh let me tell you. I needed a cigarette afterwards and I don't smoke. It included a neck/shoulder, hand/arm, and a glorious foot massage as well as a scalp massage. It was awesome. It had the mood lighting and scents and then she did all of the facial stuff. Oh man- I will be going back.

In other news, Arup has made it through 3 out of 4 rounds to be on the next Beauty & the Geek. I am gonna head to his house to film the last part in a few minutes. How awesome would that be?! If he wins on the show, he would get $125,000. Sweeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home