Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

What an awesome weekend

So on Friday, I had an alumni event. We were goin to Sak and were going to roast Rex. First a bunch of us met up at Marty's for dinner then went to Sak and without me knowing (despite me planning the whole thing), Callahan pulled a switch-a-roo and it turns out I was the one being roasted.

IMG_0075

The food at Marty's place rocked. His place overlooks our wedding reception site. After SAK, we ended up going downtown as a group and stayed out till 2am :o
IMG_0002

Chaz & I had a romantic midnight game of Scrabble.
IMG_0107

Then yesterday we went to a party at Nicole's house for the med school peeps and then Santa drove through the neighborhood on a firetruck!
IMG_0762

We got to meet up w/ Mike & Lynn for an on campus dog walk!
IMG_0757

We got to hang out at the Hitt's crib. Oh- they had the spears that Stearman brought from the Yuki Indian tribe in Bolivia framed and on display in their living room. When she gave it to hiom, she said she had it hand mand from their chief to her chief. That is awesome!
IMG_0738

All in all, it has been a fabulous, event packed weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home