Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

:( Sad stuff


cats
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
In August, my parents black lab Barney died (he was 15- most people estimate 10-12 years for a lab). He was the staple for the theircats. Then in October I believe, Toonces past on b/c Barney was his world. He too was either 14 or 15. Today, poor Mau kitty died in his sleep so he could join his friends.

Now my parents are pet free so on the bright side, they can come visit me more often without worrying about a sitter....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, Jill-- I'm sorry to hear this. It's comforting to think that they are all together though. Pets, they bring us so much joy and so many tears. I'd still never go w/o them though.

HUGS!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home