Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Vet


The Vet
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Whoa- when we were at the vet- this was in the display. We were thinking to ourselves "What the heck is this vet selling?!?!" If you look closely, it is a dog brush. What were they thinking!?!?

Of course, the day after the vet, Monkee was fine. We totally got hosed trying to be good pet owners. Arghhh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I just have to say that I love my Furminator. The bestest dog brush ever made; seriously, I get a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction after seeing the amount of hair come off my doggie after some quality Furminator time;>

5:17 PM  
Blogger Big Blog Collection said...

Hey, interesting blog. We invite you to be one of the first to list it on our new blog directory at bigblogcollection.blogspot.com

List your blog here

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never look at dog brushes the same AGAIN!! Or other things for that matter!! ewwww

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home