Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, April 18, 2008

My new addiction to Craigslist.com

I got the hint- I had a few people complain to me that I have stopped blogging so I am back! But keep in mind, if you don't comment, it is like talking to wall which gets boring fast! You can comment annonymously even!

Okay, this is rather shameful but I love it. We are going to Vegas soon and we all know I married a spender.
So I am trying to come up with ways to get money so we have spending money in Vegas.
That is when I turned to Craigslist.com Now I want to put everything up there!

So last nights escapade with Craigslist is rather humorous. (PS- what else is great about Craigslist is that I get to post all the crap that is in the garage- woo hoo!- Plus it is all local people so must of the time they just come over or you meet some where so no shipping). I had Chaz post his 1994 radio amp thing. Some guy contacted us who lives downtown so we met at a half way point- McDonalds. The guy brought his cute 6 month old dog but had no leash and let the dog wander around the parking lot and alongside University- you have got to be kidding me. That urked me. Other than that he seemed really nice and clean cut. However- it was super funny b/c here are Chaz and I (we arrived early b/c that's how I roll), sitting in the tailgate of my Saturn in a parking lot, selling stereo equipment. It looked so shaddy (okay, not too shaddy- it is a Saturn.....). So then the guy wanted to plug it in to make sure it works. How pimp is this- my car has normal outlets. My car rocks.

I might also be selling a chair this weekend, a helmet, and whatever else I can find. I also have a new bed extender on there that I found on the street! So that is my new addiction. Oh- and some guy named DJ PITBULL inquired about the helmet- ummmmm....not so much. I do not plan on meeting anyone referred to as pitbull. Pass!

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Psst...you've now joined that ghetto club known as Craigslist.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Tamelasr said...

Yes, so glad to see you back. And now that I know how much fun it is to receive comments, I will have something to say about everything you write. We do accumulate so much stuff in our life, it is nice to download some of it...now the question is...what have YOU bought? I know, I know, you're saving your money. xxooxx

4:24 PM  
Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Yayy! You are back! Oh man. I get on kicks like that - we wouldn't have anything left in the house if it were up to me. I haven't done the Craigslist thing yet...

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home