Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, August 22, 2008

TS Fay


IMG_3662
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Yup, still raining.
No damage (usually tree debris is the most common). However, the rain is incessant. The meteorologist said last night "lets just hope this storm goes some where, anywhere else, and become someone elses problem." Blunt & straight to the point. It's not even a hard rain. We have drained the pool twice b/c it was getting a little high) but now I worry about the river behind our house. If you look closely at this pic, see that water under the trees? It is supposed to be on the OTHER side of the trees. It has a looong way to go but if this keeps up, I will have catfish in the pool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably not catfish, but definitely tadpoles.

11:18 AM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

My goodness! The storm really was a pain. The whole week just felt so dreary and I never felt like getting jazzed up for work because I knew I'd get all went once I went outside. I'm glad it stopped! And I can't believe how far up that water from the river came.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home