Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

23 1/2 weeks pregnant with triplets


babies 2.jpg
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Yesterdays ultrasound went fabulous.
Baby A weighs 1.7 pounds, Baby B (the girl) weighs 1.4, Baby C weighs 1.6 pounds. I think Baby B weighs the least b/c she is the most active with continual sommersaults and kick boxing (like her Mom she can't sit still). Baby C is the rib/kidney climber. Baby A is face down with determination to be the 1st one out. The boys are in the 70 something percintile for a SINGLETON at this point and Baby B is at the 50 something percintile for a singleton (um yeah- no real data on what triplet weights should be). Translation- we've got some chunky monkies if they are above average weights for singletons and there are 3 of them :)

My blood pressure was lovely and everyone looked fine. No cleft pallets/foots, etc. The end of this week marks the big goal mark of 6 months which is when a pregnancy is deemed viable. That means they have over a 50% survival rate if delivered. At 28 weeks it jumps to 90-95%. The doc said no need for bedrest this month, I am doing fine (phew). I should be gaining like 10 pounds a month from here on out. That will be easy ;) The birthing goal in my head is 32-34 weeks (October 10 - Oct 25)- I hope not Halloween! However, we will hold out for 36 weeks (which is the avg for twins ((Nov. 7 weekend, aka Homecoming).

That's the scoop.

2 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Wow! Who even knew it was possible to have triplets in the 70th %ile for singletons! Girlfriend you know how to pack those pounds on.=) lol

8:46 PM  
Blogger GA girl said...

Knowing you, you'll still be pregnant and will manage to some how do homecoming and win the float award as well as the skit. Than, to top of the night, you will give birth to the babies in the reflection pond. This one will be a homecoming to remember. Go Knights!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home