Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Triplet Decker Triplet Stroller


IMG_3549
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
I will have to devote an entry to last nights visit to our triplet friends house when we get back from lunch. Just wanted to show you the pic of the stroller tho. Now that is cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Is it currently missing the parts where the kids actually sit? It looks to me like this is only the frame.

1:31 PM  
Blogger GA girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:16 AM  
Blogger GA girl said...

I saw the pic on Rob's flicker with the carriers in it. Very nice.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home