Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, August 11, 2008

The scoop

So people were asking how our multiples class was on Friday. It wasn't my favorite. We covered a little bit on nutrition and then mostly discussed complications, drugs at the hospital and their effects, things to watch for.Nothing warm and fuzzy. Just factual info so there are no surprises. The 3rd couple showed up to the class. They are expecting twins. At the last class in 2 weeks we will get to go to the NICU unit. That will be cool. Not the one at Winnie but the one at FL hospital. I don't have more to report on the class.

On Saturday my old friend Jen L. swung by (w/ her husband). I haven't seen her in like 5 years. She took a pic. Once I get that from her I will post it.

Now the fun part. We got to go to the triplet Nicole moms house. Here's the deal. We were expecting mad chaos and mayhem. The house was gorgeous. They opened the door and we were greeted by their adorable pug. So we go in and it is quiet. I'm thinking the 3 kids are asleep. Nope. They are all sitting hi a high chair each holding a bottle and watching a DVD and give us a look like "Hey, what's up." WOW. Plus they were soooo cute! They are a little over a year old. Charles grilled them with questions. Their nursery taste was just like ours- similar paint color, white cribs, same taste in toys. She makes it look so do-able. They gave us their triple decker stroller which will be such a life saver!The whole visit was just so reassuring. She had to go into the hospital early though for some complications and said she gained 18 pounds in 6 days So far I am up somewhere between 47-50 pounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

It must be reassuring to hear that someone can do it without chaos.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home