Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inappropriate pictures make me happy


IMG_6900
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
These kinds of pics crack me up. I just wanted to swing by and say hi. I prefer doing the updates in Flickr under each pic but some people want both so here you go.

We got the safety fence installed around the pool. We feel like we are fastly out growing this house despite loving this house. We want to put an offer on the house down the street but they are $125,000 OVER what is realistic. Our realtor is going to talk with them. That would e an easy move- just toss stuff in a dolly and wheel barrel and go down the sidewalk.

Oh- guess who was the first to roll over? Katie! Granted, she was in an angry fit but she did it twice in a row. I also set up the jumparoo which Will thinks is esp cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Rolling over!! Neato mosquito!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home