Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updates


IMG_6650
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Went to eye doc yesterday. Changes docs was the best decision of the year. He was 100 times better than the other one- ridiculosly so! Wow. They don't have to go back till the end of April. He only does morning appointments which kick my butt. It is an all day event.

Today we went to the pediatrician. OMG our doc is like our long lost buddy. We were there for at least 3 hours. We grilled him & chatted. He rocks. He has the same hair style as Katie ;)
The weights are
Charlie: 12.7
Katie 8.9
Will: 12

They are all doing fantastic. They got their shots. I even got a flu shot. Boy did we get swarmed when we pulled the strollers into the office (I have to admit tho- it is kinda fun- but if people try to touch the babies I will snap their RSV carrying fingers off! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home