Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, January 02, 2009

personalities


IMG_6252
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
My mom always asks me for updates on the kids personalities so here you go.

Charlie: We called him Chubs but Will may soon steal that title. His hair has turned red so now he looks so Irish. I like to call him O'Charley.
He is the emotional one. He wants to be held and snuggled constantly. He hates diaper changes. When he gets upset he makes the cutest sad faces ever.

Katie: She is our brunette and is a spitfire. Good golly when she wants attention she will let you know. She sounds like Celine Deon and she is very opionionated and knows what she wants or doesn't want.Stunning eyes on her. She can hold her own.

Will: Will is a delight- he is still easy baby. He has gained wait and now looks like a German boy who always wants more strudal. He is the blond one. He is independent but doesn't mine snuggle time. He like to flick people off, it's his hello.

I'll be surprised if they all don't end up with blue eyes. They all have different hair color, skin tones, and facial features. I am The 1% Queen!

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

A blonde a brunette and a red head! Thats hilarious!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home