Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Personality updates


IMG_7463
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Charlie has curly red hair, Kaitlyn has wavy brown hair, and Will has straight blonde hair. Charlie sleeps on his belly, Katie on her side, and Will on his back. Charlie is the emotional one who wants to snuggle, Katie is big on interactive smiles right now, and Will loves to chill in the jumparoo. Their outtie belly buttons have turned into innies. Will pretty much always sleeps thru the night. Charlie & Katie did once on Thursday I believe after playing with Carissa and Julia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home