Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The gang


IMG_8212
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Went to the pulmonologist yesterday with Ma. They don't do the most accurate weights there (we will know on Tuesday from the pediatrician) but the weights were:
Charlie: 15
Katie: 11
Will: 14

1 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Whoa! A long way from the NICU weights!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home