Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

One of the most popular questions


IMG_8203
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
How do you fit all 3 car seats into your car?
Here is your answer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_in_the_Womb said...

I have 5 kids ages 4 months to 10 years crammed into a Dodge Grand Caravan...its a similar kind of look!

Just wanted to mention...most infant carriers require the handle to be DOWN in the car. The reason is in case the seat bounces against the back of the vehicle seat (which it will in a high speed crash). The handles are not crash rated, and will break into sharp pieces. I know that Britax seats can have the handles up...and one specific model of Graco seat. Unless the directions with the seat specifically say it is okay to leave it up, your best option is to put them down.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home