Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, June 09, 2006

boring week

This is the deadiest I have ever seen the campus. When you can hear lizard toes individually tap the window as it runs across the glass- schnikes!

No big news to report. Chuckstar and I have been busy with school stuff. In my class, I am exploring the psychological, biological, and sociological reasons behind the Andrea yates class.

In our spare time, we (me & Chuckstar) have gone to see or watched a lot of movies from home this month (King Kong, Bagger Vance, MI3, X-Men 3, The Break Up, Over the Hedge). I'm not a big movie person so this is weird.

I have heard all this hype about myspace.com so I finally joined it. I don't get it. I wasn't wowed.

Tomorrow Chuckstar has class and then has to pack for his Sunday flight to Boston for a conference (my work computer guy will be at the same conference!). I am hoping to learn all about house pond pumps while he is gone so I can buy one and fix/replace our current one. I currently know jack about pond pumps so this should be interesting.

I bought a tennis racket. Now I just need to find people to play. I even bought pink balls ;) No tennis once I get pregnant though- I don't want to take any chances.

Wow, what a boring post this week. There really isn't anything exciting to report so more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

"...deadiest"? Yeah, I'd say it was "killer" :-P

Since you got pink balls, if Chuckstar is going to play too, maybe you should get him some blue balls. :-p

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will play tennis with you...and your pink balls.

Have you seen my nuts?

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home