Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

defibrillator

All this time I have been spelling defibrillator wrong- who knew there was that first R in the word (probably everyone but whatever!).

So today I went to a four hour CPR training class. It was was really cool. We learned all the CPR techniques, various heimlich maneuvers, other cool things, and we got to use a defibrillator. I want one for my building now- those things are awesome. I went with Emily and it was free. :) I am going to be around a lot of students so it was important to me to get certified. I would love to do what my bro did and become a CERT- Certified Emergency Response Team member.

While I was at the CPR training (no windows in that building)- we had a tremendous storm. It sounded like war of the worlds. When I got out of class though it was clear as a bell. Apparently my building had a direct lightning strike :o We lost power and it shook a coworkers desk in the back of the building. No tree damage or anything.

I met with my group after work for 2 1/2 hours. To all the professors out there- stop assigning so much group work! Group work stinks & a group always gets stuck carrying at least one slacker.

I've been walking the dogs and catching up on all of my junk TV while Chuckstar is in Boston.

No big news to report.
G'night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...group work sucks ass.

The responsible people (usually me!) always get stuck doing all of the work! :(

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home