Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Why everyone should take classes

So today I cracked the code. I learned the secret to life (or at least why everyone should take classes).

I have one 20 page paper left to do this semester and one big group presentation. My group doesn't thrill me so I am basically doing the whole thing. So the plan for today while Chuckstar was in class from 8:30-5:30 was to go to campus and at least do the 20 page paper. Instead- I came up with a bazillion reasons to procrastinate.
Instead of HW I:
*cleaned out and rearranged every drawer in the bathroom, then cleaned the tub, the floors, EVERYTHING.
*Then I cleaned all the toilets. I dont even think they were dirty but its a toilet so a lil scrub wont ever hurt.
*Then I vacuumed. Then I shopped the entire house- including the back patio.
*Then I gardened.
*Then I told the neighbor kid he is no longer our lawn boy.
*Then I played fetch and wrestled with the dogs (requiring me to revacuum.)
*Then I cleaned out all of the bedroom drawers.
*Then I polished all of the wood and disted and even did under the beds.
*Then I cleaned every ceiling in the house including the patio w/ the shop vac.
*Then I cleaned out the shop vac.
*Then I cleaned out the fridge, freezer, and garage freezer.
*Then I cleaned out under the kitchen cabinets and made a pile of stuff for the animal refuge.
*Then I cleaned out our old school folders.
*Then I set up a web cam on the window to scare people off from goin intro the hottub when we are not home.
&Then I cleaned both doggie doors.
*Then I checked email.
*Then I dusted all the living room furniture. Then I mopped by hand.
*Then I rearranged the pantries.
*Then I washed the sliding glass doors.
*Then I watched Charmed and the MTV movie awards.
*Then I did laundry and washed all the bath mats.

I forget what else I did but it is only 2:40! Next I am going to go do yard work and armoral the hot tub and go swimming followed by the community bbque.
I'll do my HW tomorrow.

So what did we learn?:

By taking classes- you will find the time and energy to do anything and everything else!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha..ha.. I do the EXACT same thing.

I will do ANYTHING to avoid HW!

I was home, you should have called me. We could have added *Play tennis to the list.

BTW...you didn't miss much at the BBQ.

6:16 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

You missed a great movie, Cars was so good...though, some good BBQ sounds good to me now

8:09 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Chuckstar got home at 4:30 from his class. Yowsers that makes for a long day.

He was very anti-community bbque. Since he is leavin in the a.m. he decided to take somewhere new for dinner (Cecils- supposedly the best bbque in town). It didnt compare to Sonnys though.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home