Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Playin hookie

Today I am playing hookie. :) I wasn't feeling well earlier in the week but had my final on Wednesday so I told myself I'd take off to recoop at the end of the week (of course now I feel totally fine!). I did end up getting an A in my class and am now done for the summer (July is mad crazy for me at work...).

So I am inside in the air conditioning listening to the beautiful sounds of someone else mowing the lawn in the 90 degree weather.

Last night I went out and bought some flowers to replant in my lightpost bed. I ripped out the dead ugly ones and was using my little rake in the dirt when I noticed there was no dirt- it was ALL ants :o So I drowned the lil punks and then sprayed ant kill over it before bed. So I will plant today :)

Jims coming to town to stay with us this weekend. We will have a bunch of peeps over tonight. Till then, I have an exciting lazy day planned of laundry, the pool store, lunch w/ PW, gardening, and insurance paperwork- oh and an episode or two of Charmed ;)

Hey crew- if any of ya are interested in camping in September- let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Playing Hookie huh? Well, while you're playing hookie back home, I'm playing hookie at the beach. . .I found a nice free open wireless access point and I can blog from the patio of our 5th floor condo. . .miss ya, love ya, wish you were here. . .I'll be blogging about it later today.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in for camping...just let me know when! :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home