Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Glimpse into the madness

So here are a few highlights regarding my summer camp:

*As an icebreaker, we do a game called 3 truths and a lie) pretty self explanatory- you state 4 sentences one being a lie which we have to guess which one). It is a great way to learn about people. So one of the TAs (teaching Assistants...i.e. 'adult') said I live in an underground secret lair." Oh wait- it was one of his truths. Are you kidding me? The lie was "I like orange' when in fact he doesn't. So one of the other TAs asked if he could see this underground Lair (by the way- we live in Florida....we don't even have basements!). The guy pauses. Looks at him. Then sternly says 'No.' Who does that!?!?!?

*As the game is winding down, I get to this one kid. He looks like one of the brothers from that music group called Hanson. His truths were "My grandfater is/was a NAZI. I don't like black'- oh- and he was wearing all black. No wait- it gets better, the guy sitting next to him is his roommate who happens to be a very big black guy w/ corn rows and a big chain like Mr. T. This kid replies "So your my roommate?' Schnikes! They are getting along though.

So that is just a peak at what goes on w/ a summer camp. We had a couple of room lock outs. No big deal. The Resident Assistants are superb this year. We have 5 girls (previous years were like 1 maybe 2!). Pretty cool group this year. At the end I try to put together a video montage so i have a camera attached to me at all times. I do the confessional tapings the last week.
I am hoping to find a way to get 4 free XBoxes for the upcoming summer camps.
Hopefully some of my summer camp pics will make it onto the main website.

Happy 7-11!

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

We need pics...make your summer camp picture blog next time. :D

3:31 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

They are under age. Legality issues with that. As much as I would love to- no can do on the blog....

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home