Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'll be MIA for awhile

I am on call 24/7 for the next 21 days. I have about 30 high schoolers I am responsible for right now so it is crazy time for me.
No- it is not a Star Trek convention.....

On a short note. Had a great weekend.
Went to Shogun- worst chef we ever had there- bad enough to cause us not to go back for a long time. Watched Failure to Launch at the house- really cute movie- way better than The BreakUp. Went to the mall and did house stuff Saturday. Ate ay Bill Elbows. Not a big fam of that place though. Saw Pirates of the Carribbean 2. Good movie but long- didnt get home from it till like 2am :o Then today I did my summer camp stuff- I was on my feet for a solid 8 out of the 10 hours. I'll have great stories later.
Off to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Pirates was really long. Thankfully, we went during matinee times so it was out just in time for dinner...well, normal time for most people, I suppose, but like 45 minutes to an hour past mine and NS's 6pm dinnertime;>

11:13 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

So what is the activity list that you decided on for these high schoolers? It's a real bummer that EA didn't play nice. Were you able to score the XBoxes that you wanted?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Hey Eric- takin the comp sci gangsters to FIEA, Epcot, SeaWorld, & IOA.
Gotta write an odd grant request for the Xbox stuff but that will have to wait till later. Got all sorts of cool speakers. Taking them rock climbing too.
A few brought tennis equipment so maybe I'll let them kick my butt :) Our RAs rock this year!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home