Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

random

So today is my mom's birthday :) Interestingly- her brother shares her birthday with her despite being years apart!

I have an interesting Tiger dog story for you. So as you all know, Tiger loves to eat. So I feed him before I go to work and before I go to bed. In the morning, he is super sleepy. Last week he followed me to his food dish (which is in the master bathroom), he flopped down to eat 9standing is not an option I guess that early in the morning). Then he ate all his food and fell asleep with his head in the bowl!What is that!?!?!
Last night I dreamt I took Tiger to a party and as people talked and put their arms down to their sides, Tiger would secretly eat all of their ice cream cones.....Funny stuff.

Work is going well. I really do love it here. It is nice when you really like 98% of the staff. Never a dull moment around here.

Chuckstar is graduating this Saturday :) Both sets of parents are coming up for that. We cleaned out the hot tub and are ready to party.

Looks like the possible hurricane weakened so no worries there.
Chuckstar got me an MP3 player thingee for my car :)
More soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Chris is turning out to be pretty wimpy! No hurricane party for you.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home