Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, July 28, 2006

More to the previous story!

I forgot to mention how ewhen I called the kids parent to tell them that they were not allowed to attend the closing ceremony- woo wee that was ugly! They stated "That is so not like our son *&^%$. WHO provoked HIM?" Are you kidding me!?!? So I told them what happened and how THEIR son was THE provoker. It was in front of the RAs and the instructor in the dorms so I have plenty of back up. I had some guy run into me in middle school and I am bitter about that to this day! I was so ready to kick this kid out so once the parents realized that I could do that, they quit their comments.
I was also at the dorm picking up the tables and came back to my car at the meter only to find a parking ticket! Are you kidding me?!?!? In my 11 years here I never got a parking ticket here. Ridiculous. The meter ran out 2 minutes prior! Grrr!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many parents of kids that act in that way- better known as a bully - never think their kid did anything wrong. They usually never punish their kid...it's amazing and incredibly sad. My brother went through crap like that and the parents always said - "No, not my kid. He must have been provoked." Good job on standing your ground about the Ceremony!! Probably the only punishment he has ever received.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

It really irritates me to hear about how many parents act like that. While I never got in trouble in school, I can assure you that the one time that someone thought I had been skipping class (even though I'd actually had permission) and sent a note home to my mom, she questioned me fiercely and did not immediately assume that the school was wrong.

It's no wonder why so many teachers dislike the job simply because of the kids' parents.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home