Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

coolest video ;)

If you want to watch the best video ever, go to http://www.bhcsi.honors.ucf.edu/

On the bottom center, just click on promotion video. The last 10 seconds is my acting debut.

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Man...you have to have a phat Internet connection for that bad boy...it was +50MB.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

You tellin me you dont have +50MB!?!?!?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home