Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday was a lovely day. After work, we went home and the hubby grilled some chicken. Then we went to the gym, followed by a dog walk, followed by a swim/hot tub.
Summer is officially over though now. We have our big freshmen reception this Sunday and then the madness fully takes over with fall semester starting on Monday. Yowsers. That snuck up on me fast. The class that I really want to take is closed- I am hoping for an override. We will see. Otherwise I have a back up class.
After work today I am off to stupid Antigua.
More soon!
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

You best be at work by 7:45am, otherwise, no parking for you. No Antigua for me, need to be up in the morning driving to Gainesville.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Not a fan of Antigua. We also went to Club Paris- pretty dead over there and very gangsta...then we also got in for free at Chillers- they redid the place. It was cool.
Off to bed- more soon.
:)

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOt tubs do not bode well for baby making!!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home