Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Mid-day update

The weather can not be any more perfect than it is today! Holy cow- this is the best weather day ever! Not a cloud in the sky and crisp, cool air.

I went to RJ Gators yesterday w/ Mike, Dilmore, & Jensu. The girl we were hoping to hook Mike up w/ there left :(

Today I had a great lunch. I went w/ Andrew, Flea & Mike via golf cart to the Subway at the Rec Center. No lines- so the way to go. I then suggested we play basketball since we were over there (okay, more like a glorified game of HORSE)- and they took me up on it. So I played bball w/ my IT dept while in heels. Now that was fun!

Chaz has been sending my cute pics of Iowa corn farms. Thats pretty hot.

I have class tonight :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Mike, Dilmore, and Jensu...wow, how are they all doing??!?!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

The 3 of them are roommates for about 2 more weeks. They are buildin a house out in Eustis.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home