Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Weekend Update thus far

So we FINALLY ate at Texas De Brazil.
DAAAAAAANG that was good eating. It was absolutely sinfully good! Esp w/ a 50% off coupon. These young bBrazillian men walk around w/ ginormous skewers of meat such as bacon wrapped filet, lamb, sirloin, chicken, etc and if you have your chip on green, they bring you more- endless amounts- they stop when you flip your chip to red. Way worth the drive out to I-Drive. The salad bar was huge and had lobster bisk. We went w/ Yvette and Mary. Crazy good food.

For turkey day Chaz & I drove out to the Narcoossee area to the hunting camp to meet his folks. They have that big thanksgiving feast at the lodge out there for all of the leasers. I'd say about 30 people were there and of course such good food. We also got to go to the shooting range. I'll try to post pics later.

I had a burr up my butt about going on a massive cleaning rampage at the house- one to make any OCD person proud. I did every closet, every drawer, every container of containers, the file cabinet- you name it.

So today was what they call Black Friday. Amy would be so proud. Chaz convinced me to go out shopping with him. We woke up at 5am ish and were at Stapes at 5:59am. Are you kidding me with this madness?
We got some mad deals though. We bought the L shaped desk for the back room (arrives Tues) and the hutch was free (normally at least $200) and we got the $200 chair for like $60 and we got a file cabinet. We got a $100 shredder for like 40. For x-mas I got chaz the 22 inch flat screen monitor- it was about $500 on sale for maybe $350 plus like a $100 rebate but then they rang us up wrong so in reality I think we got the $500 monitr for $100. Granted we went to 3 Staples for this deal (or was it Circuit City... shoot- prob CC, they all blend together). We went to sooooooooo many stores. Anyone else find good deals? We started some x-mas shoppin. We got Ben Over the Hedge and I am lookin for a gas station for him on line.

Not sure if I'll put up x-mas lights. I bought a small real (x-mas)tree. It fits on my table... It has red bows.
Thats all for now.
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

CRAZINESS! I vow never to get up for Black Fridays...you won't catch me shopping for anything at 5:59am!

As for X-mas lights...I had mine up since last week, thought I didn't turn them on...okay, maybe once.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Oh my first spam post. Oh joy!
I was wondering how long it would take for them to catch up to me.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home