Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crazy, huh!


IMG_4027
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
This is an example of how we had to maneuver theough fallen trees.
Now thats canoeing!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! You have to little know where this little gem of a place is at exactly. We love to go canoeing and it was an incredibly beautiful weekend!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's a really nice spot. You have to tell us where it is.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Its on 50 and called Hidden Park. Literally like a rocks throw from the light at the Avalon intersection!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home