Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The trendiness of Miami

So at the Miami's Children Museum of Art where Ben's party was, we saw these cute little dogs- all who were dressed to the (k) nines! We would never see this much madness in my town!

IMG_0267

I was taking Ben over to see the animals outside and here is what we walk into. No worries- I explained to him what was going on and he wasn't traumatized.

IMG_0262

Everyone knows I love mascots but this one is freakin scary!

IMG_0227

Check out these awesome socks that look like shoes. I love these!!!

IMG_0183

This is my momma. Even she is wearing trendy lil capris!

IMG_0137

This is Ben's latest girlfriend. Her name is Jillian.

IMG_0105

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home