Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Petsmart

You know that pet food recall?
So me & my mom both have those Petsmart Rewards cards.
She received a letter in the mail saying that she purchased some of the tainted petfood from there (the card tracks what you buy, hence how they knew how to notify her). It said to bring it in for a full refund but she had already used it all up on her 3 cats :o The cats mostly turned their noses at it but she said Toonces threw up - holy smokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home