Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Birthday Party

Here is a pic of me giving Ben a brain massage. This kid is so ridiculously cute!

IMG_0098

They recently added a train room at the Miami Childrens Museum. This thing is electric and you just sit on it and go. I want one!

IMG_0191

I am a sucker for sibling pics.........

IMG_0249

The party was in south Florida. I drove down to West Pam and rode the rest of the way w/ my bro & Chris. Ben had a music theme and my sis had personalized chocolate lolipops for everyone and gift bags for all the guests that had musical stuff in it including harmonicas. Cool. They also had balloons that when you hit them- they sing. I had never seen those before. We had a tour of all the cool rooms and got to play and eat. Of course, the cake was from the movie Cars. It was a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home