Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The weekend

So on Friday I had a work event. We roasted the assistant dean. I asked the entire staff to find out 3 things for 'material' for the roast and only 2 did. What punks. So that left me with coming up with 98% of the roasting material. EEEiiiieee. Oh well. It will be online this week. We had a bus and it was for our alumni & current students. SAK Comedy Club rocks. I think I will do another roast this summer for my summer camp.

On Saturday I woke up at the crack o dawn and drove down south for Ben's party. I am hoping to never ever miss a party. That's the plan. Oh- even my old high school bud Jen was there since her folks are my folks neighbors!

After the party I drove right straight back up to OTown. I met Chaz and N&O for dinner at the new Outback. Not impressed by it but I have never been a fan of Outback... Then we went to buy a card reader at Target so I could download my pics for FLICKR of course! Then this morning at 5 I got to drive Chaz to the airport. Today my folks come up and visit for the week. It has been a busy weekend!
More soon.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home