Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tabebuia

So here is a pic of one of my most favorite trees. I have no idea why the yellow and pink ones won't bloom at the same time. The yellow is so my favorite though.

DSC00010

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree...and SO cool that you know it's name!

I've seen these blooming around town, and I have commented on how pretty they are.

Now I know the name! Thanks!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home