Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hedge


IMG_4632
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So here is the new hedge I planted. It is Sweet Verbernum. It grows fast and bushy and hopefully it will keep the dogs from barking at Diddy next door.

Now lets discuss next door. I think I will send over a wed whacker to my neighbors- the grass growing tall along the pool screen and house and fence makes me crazy. As does their black pool water. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Your grass is looking like it needs a cut. . .but not as bad as your neighbor!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home