Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What a poop of a day

So get ready for this unjustice.
We drove ALL the way out to the evil tourist side of town to go to Jungle Jim's to get a beloved Spudmania. We arrive only to find out it has closed. For good. WHHHAT!?!?!? Is nothing sacred anymore? So then we went to my 2nd choice (Pebbles) and the same thing there. Ugh! So I had gift cards to Macaroni Grill so we ate there.

Why were we on that side of town? We drove out to the crazy industrial area to narrow down our final slab selection of granite. We had to do a little off roading with all of the detours. Schnikes that is a stressful drive.

I was also at the doc today for my annual exam. He asked me when the last time I had my liver checked. What the heck is he talking about? Who gets that checked? So I said never and he was like "WHAAAT? YOur previous doctor didnt tell you had to get that checked often b/c of the Metformin?" Um yeah- that would be a no. Is my liver going to disintegrate? WTF?! So he sent me immediately next door to get tests done. Yeah him.

That was my day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your liver will be FINE!! Don't let that crap scare you! As for Jungle Jims, that saddens me greatly! Ohh the good old days! Didn't they have the best drink specials too!! Ohhhh so sad!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home