Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have discovered the secret to weight loss.

Over the past year I have hit my highest weight ever- about 158. According to the Internet, for girls the ideal weigh for 5 feet tall is 100 pounds and for each additional inch you add 5 pounds. Therefore my 'ideal' should be 145. Actually, 147.5 would be the ideal. I've been eating my McDonalds, BK, etc and not going to the gym and in three weeks- I have finally made it back to 145! Are you kidding me?!?!? I haven't done yard work or dog walks in like 3 weeks. I have been eating fast food 2 to 3 times a day for three weeks and now I am 145? So what was the secret you ask? Two words.

Summer camp.

I have been eating, sleeping, thinking summer camp 24/7 for three weeks (well, it ends on Saturday). As soon as my kids leave I am sure I will find that 13 pounds within a week again but by golly I will take a picture of that scale while I can! The constant worrying of what the kids might be trying to get away with, the non stop planning of all the 1 million intricate minute details for each aspect of the program, and of course the field trips all helped. So now I have shared the secret with the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home