Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Beenie Weenie BHC pizza


IMG_0064
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
So here is the story on this delectable treat.
My student org does an annual Iron Chef dorm style competition in which teams compete to make an entree, side, and dessert using the allocated materials on the table provided (they have 30 seconds to grab ingredients and take them back to their table). All of the ingredients are basic things you would find in a dorm. They also have a microwave to cook with. Thats it. This years secret ingredient (we were nice) was pizza (we put it in the fridge for 2 hours so it was cold- very authentic to dorm life). They had to use the pizza as part of the entree. The desserts were crazy. Some pretty, some gross. Beenie weenie juice should never be used for anything. More pics are on the Flickr account. The judges were our dean, mc, and our faculty in residence.
It pays to be paparazzi- I didnt have to eat anything ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home