Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just checking in

Well my summer camp is over.
The closing ceremony went splendidly but dang is that a lot of work. Its basically all on me and MC- set up for over 100, the entire program, and clean up, plus then the closing out/clean up of the dorm and goin in to all of the rooms. Ugh! But its done and it was all worth it. My dean gave us both a bouquet of flowers and arup gave us some roses/chocolate/card- awwwww.

After the closing ceremony mark n pj came to stay with us. We went to Shogun, watched Reno 911:miami, went bowling, then stayed up to almost 3am watching Jurassic Park.

The 4 of us met up w/ nicole on sunday at sonnys then went to the mall then chaz n i went to a thank u party thrown by arup, followed by a dog walk.

Thats all 4 now. Just wanted to check in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home