Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pic of all three triplets


baby6
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
Here is the pic I was telling you about where they got all 3 babies in one pic. Now that is cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing!!

I am SO glad that all of the babies are doing well! YEAH!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

That is so awesome! Quite possibly the coolest ultrasound pic I've ever seen.

They never managed to get my two together after the very first pic, and even that one was a tough one to capture.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so COOL!!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home