Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cribs and what not

Yesterday I went for another sonogram. What fun!!! It is a half hour drive to get to but it is worth it. Chaz went with me and we had a lady named Elle do the sonograms. She was able to get a pic of all three in ONE picture. Now that is awesome. I will get them scanned later today. She even got a pic of one putting their hand out and waving to the machine- she took a pic of that and wrote the word 'hi' on it. Cuteness. She spent a lot of time with us too. Then, despite it being too early, she humored us and searched for gender parts. She says that B and C are a boy and a girl and A's umbilical cord was blocking so she couldn't guess but the last place said A was a boy (guessing at this point- no guarantee). So our guess is two boys and a girl. Then we met w/ my fav female doc. She looks like a quiet and reserved woman but when Chaz asked her about which doc at this office will be doing the actual delivery- she enthusiastically shouted "I'm doing it!!!" She even put in the request that she gets called first on our file. That is awesome. She sat down with us and waited for us to come up with questions (I was just there Monday so I didn't have any on Wednesday!). All three heartbeats were nice and healthy, the sizes were fine, head and spine circumference didn't show any signs of Downs/MR, etc.


In other news, let's talk cribs. Holy cow what a nightmare. If you are buying just one, granted- this would be a breeze. But THREE!!!? In order for them to fit, the width has to be 55" or less. Most cribs are 58" and have the ornate curved wood. We wouldn't be able to fit that in there. I want it to look cute but not like and at the same time, I don't want it to look like an orphanage. So finally- I ordered three cribs in white today. We went with the Sorelle Nadia. It is 55" and has a drawer and the mattress adjusts three levels and it was free shipping. It was from a company called SCN (Chaz initials) so it was meant to be. It should arrive between June 25- July 8th. Ideally it will get here before the 4th (holiday) so we have a weekend to put it together before my summer camp starts. I am still in the market for the dresser changing table. Will probably buy mattresses this weekend. I think. Mattress research is rather boring but I have a few in mind. In terms of decor, which I have to painstakingly wait till July 1st to find out the gender, if the babies are not all the same sex, I am pushing for my unisex Papagayo theme:

http://search.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/default.asp?IWStore=&var=stemming&stemming=true&var=num_rows&num_rows=10&var=query.message&error_query=Go%20back%20and%20enter%20some%20words%20to%20search%20for.&RowsPerPage=10&RestartFlow=t&prod_keywords=Papagayo&Query=Papagayo&SUBMIT.x=0&SUBMIT.y=0

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Good to hear you purchased them!

Also, here's a shorter link you can use to point to instead of the crazy-long one above: CLICK HERE

5:38 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Glad you finally got cribs ordered! And I like the unisex decor you picked out... super cute!
-Simone

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home