Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Tiger

I will have to post a picture later on but get this- so yesterday I gave Tiger a hair cut. Let's just say there is not a career for me in the dog grooming business. I think it is cute and refreshing for him in the heat. Charles says all the other dogs will make fun of him.

So we came home for lunch today. Charles had an empty prescription bottle next to the bed. Apparently Tiger grabbed the bottle, opened the childprrof bottle, and then left it on the center of the bed. Ooooooooo. Maybe he was mad about his hair cut...?
Pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Dr. B is awesome! He always thanks me for the cards and photos I send also! He always remembers to tell me to say hi to Eric for him. That office is great - they always got me in same day if I had a question or problem!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home