Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Todays ultrasound


IMG_2831
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
I went in to the doc today. I had a tightening on my right side so I went in b/c hey, I am great at freaking out- and it is better to be safe than sorry. And I get more ultrasounds- woo hoo! Everything was fine. The kids just keep moving around. Baby A was doing push ups- no seriously- actual push ups the whole time on the screen. Training to be a Navy Seal or something?!?!? I finally got a good pic of Baby C. They are in the upside down triangle postion and each one is an a completely different position.

I had a fab time at the doc office though. My fav nurse Linda was there and she was so excited to see me and she pulled me off to the side and had to show me something special. First she told me how the docs were soooo excited that I wrote them personalized thank you cards that they even scanned them into the computer :o Then she said how they have a special coding system for when people w/ twins show up, they click on some little icon. Well they didn't have one for triplets and had to create a special SuperStar icon for me. Score!

Then I saw Dr. B and holy cow- he was so excited to thank me for the card. It must have been good b/c man am I 'in' at this place. I got an appt on the day I called (again) and then they spend how ever much time I want with them. Definitely happy with them.

Oh- I am signed up for the Marvelous Multiples class but it isnt till the end of August. That's like the parenting class that parents of singletons take- just superfied......

Maybe tomorrow we will get to buy the cribs. We know which one we want, we just need a company to sell it to us already!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Next time you're in and see Dr. B., say "hi" from us. He was great with us. Also (Charles will love this), he's a total geek. He loves technology! The nurses love to pick on him because he wears driving gloves that match his vette. He's a really great guy. Glad you like him too.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's cool you get all the special treatment! YAY for that. How nice of you to give them cards, you'd think you'd been though this before. Hope you can get the cribs soon.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home