Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nesting

Yup, it's true. I am nesting. Hardcore.
For instance, yesterday, I redid my closet, removed all of my suits, and made a maternity clothes section. My closet is very pretty right now. But that wasn't enough. So I did all the bathroom cabinets. Even my q-tips are arranged in order. I had Chaz do his sock drawer and I did my drawers.

Then today I even rushed home from work. Why? Because I was anxiously anticipating cleaning all of my drawers and all of the kitchen cabinets. They are all quiet lovely at the moment. Then I decided all of the loose hair needed to come off the dogs so I used the fabulous Furminator on them. That killed time between laundry. Then I saw Tiger's toy box. Suddenly the urge to wash everyone of his toys and his toy basket hit, so they all sparkle now.
Granted, you must be thinking it is way too early for me to be nesting. However, you must keep in mind that we are on the accelerated track and the notion of being put on bed rest looms in the back of my mind. Therefore, everything needs to get done yesterday :)

Thankfully I am having no problems and am putting on the appropriate amount of weight and feel quiet frankly, fantastic. I have been stockpiling about a billion magazines off to the side just in case I do get bed rest as early as August, but at this rate, I could be working up to an hour before delivery!It was such a long and painful (and pricey!) road to get here that everything else seems like such a breeze. Seriously, I feel like I should have a sense of panic or something going on but that is just not happening. Maybe this organizing is a replacement for other things that I can't do! I guess I will go read up on the 50 books and count the days till July 1st when I find out genders!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! I get to comment first! The excitement! You always were a bit of a cleaning freak, so the nesting doesn't surprise me in the least. Poor Charles though, I bet you're driving him crazy, making the poor boy clean his sock drawer when all he wants to do is watch tv and veg.
I tried to post this using my account, but I appear to have forgotten my password since it has been eons since I used it, so this is being done anonymously, but it is me. Amy

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you put your Q-tips in order? That one stumped me. Glad to hear that you're feeling well and that things are all in place and CLEAN. Nothing feels better than a clean and organized house. I did our laundry room yesterday and it looks great now. It's true, you always were a cleaner. Best roomy EVER!! haaa

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home