Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have to rave about yesterdays doctor. I met with this female doctor yesterday and she was a delight. So I get to work and she calls me, that s right- SHE- not one of her assistants, to ask if I had a Rhogam shot (no) since I am RH- She immediately said how she would make sure I get an appt the following morning. Score! So Chaz and I are at home and my phone rings at 9:15pm but I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer it. Turns out, it was HER! She called us from her home b/c she was thinking about us and reviewing our folder (at night!) and wanted to make sure I was squared away with my appt for the morning. WHAAAAT!?!?! Now that rocked. She called from her home at night! Love it. Oh she sooo wants us to be her patient!

So I went to my 7:55 am appt at the convenient Oviedo office for the Rhogam shot. I got the cool nurse who has triplet granddaughters & showed us their pics last time. Turns out Rhogam comes straight out of the fridge (32 degrees). It doesn't go in the arm or belly, it goes in the HIP. That was new to me but really no big deal after having to give myself shots! It was a walk in the park. I get another shot in 12 weeks.


Chaz met with the Minolta machine guy while at work and turns out he has triplet grandkids and even gave Chaz their website: http://tripletsandus.com/triplets/index.htm

In other news, my friend Melissa is getting married in June, Callahan's wedding is in July, Ken's is in August and Feli's is in September and I will probably deliver in October (but am holding out for November). That is the news for today.

3 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Its a wedding marathon! I didn't know callahan was getting married... cool! I'm glad you have such a cool dr, but why did you have to give yourself shots?

5:03 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Its a wedding marathon! I didn't know callahan was getting married... cool! I'm glad you have such a cool dr, but why did you have to give yourself shots?

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great about the doc. That's what I like to hear. You're such a trooper with the shots. We need to see some BELLY photos sooooon women! I'm far away remember!!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home