Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My first REALLY, REALLY, REALLY big scare

So this morning was so not cool.
I woke up to pee at 7:09am, mind you, not really awake at this point. Chaz was still sleeping.
I noticed blood. Holy crap was I scared. No, scared isn't even the right word. Let's go with petrified. Suddenly my vocabulary only consisted of 'oh my God' over and over again. I am shaking at this point. My 1st thought was to go straight to the car in my jammies and head to the hospital. I woke up Chaz and he calmed me down and told me to call the doc (I was more ready to stand at their door and bombard them as they arrived to work). I called and they were able to get me in at 9:45 at the Winter Park hospital (a bit of a drive compared to my close one but they have way cooler equipment). Mind you, my Winnie Palmer apt isn't till Tuesday and I havent had a sonogram since well before the Vegas trip. So long, freak out story short, everything is fine. I even got to do our first cool sonogram/ultrasound!!!

The babies are actually stacked condo style, with baby C a little off to the right and on top. The 1st baby (A) was jumping and kicking and basically having a party the whole time we watched on the screen. Baby B was just chilling as if on the beach with the hands behind the head and the legs folded, and Baby C was on top laughing at getting the best spot in the house. We are guessing two boys and a girl, Baby C being the girl. The heart beats were 164, 168, and 170 (the normal range is 120-180). My blood pressure is cool as well. They said my weight is cool and everything is fine. I think I will permanently switch to this office location. I didn't stop shaking until maybe 3pm today. Man was that scary. I had one of our computer guys scan the pics but he scanned one twice so we are missing one. I will post it tomorrow.

I also found out my blood type is B- and that I am Rh negative. I do nothing normal in this world. Like 1% of the population is Rh - No biggie tho- I just get a shot in the morning at the Oviedo office tomorrow. I was also that 1% to have to get my Lasik redone. That minority population with triplets. I'm telling ya- me and the norm, just not happening (which leads me to believe I will be that freak case who carries triplets past the due date...). So that is my abbreviated freak out story minus all of the drama.

Here is Baby C:
jill2

Here is Baby A with some kicking action:
jill1 001

And chillin' Baby B is too cool for a photo today and will make you wait for it.
xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'm glad everything was ok and that you got to see your babies :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

OMG! Thats scary. I'm glad you're ok. I've heard of women bleeding a bit during pregnancys and being ok. Anywho, how cool are the sonograms! They actually look like babies now and not like circular blobs! There are some old wives tales about babies sex and their heartbeat. I think they say that the babies with lower heart beats are typically girls--but its an old wives tale. Anywho, I'm excited for you!

8:11 PM  
Blogger pyjammy pam said...

whew! scary! so glad all is well and yay for the great u/s! how far along are you now?

my boys always had heartrates like yours, in the 160s. sooo, my guess is three boys. :D

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scared me missy!! When I heard that voicemail I dropped everything and ran home to check my computer and make sure you ALL were ok. Must have been so scary! I'm glad Charles was a rock (just like I imagine him being) to help you out and keep you calm.

I'm so glad everything is ok! I'll be calling you later to check in.

Sending love and hugs!!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home