Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally!

So last night I was determined to make sure Chaz felt the babies move. They have been running around all over my belly- you can even watch my belly change shapes. So finally at like 9pmish we were watching TV and he got to feel Baby B (the girl) kick four times. Such a Daddy's little girl. I was certain it would be Baby C he would feel 1st but B took the lead.

We went to Sonnys today (shocker, I know) and I had my 1st stranger come up and ask me how far along I was (granted- most people shouldn't ask this question at Sonnys!). That is my scoop.

July is almost over and I will get my sanity back when my camp stuff and class are both over.
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamelasr said...

Look at you! Keeping track of "where" each of the children are, already! How do you do that?

And, you think you'll get your sanity back on Thursday? Well, maybe a little bit.

See you soon! xxoo

6:59 PM  
Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

1st- How do you know it was baby B kicking Chaz?

and 2nd- Get your sanity back? Girlfriend you're on your way to give birth to not one, not two, but three babies. You are far from sanity. Think 19ish+ years from sanity.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. You sound great. I have been meaning to get on here for a while now so I am glad to see all is well. Our little girl was baby B too and the boys kicked the crap out of her in the womb. lol. But she is now one tough cookie. Things normally tend to get worse from this point on, but you sound so good that maybe you will not have to deal with too much. Keep in touch. I think of you often.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home