Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I haven't updated in forever!

I'll do lots of quick little updates just to catch you all up.

Today was the Closing Ceremony for my comp sci summer camp. I am pooped. I was there late last night after working all day, then I stayed late finalizing the final exam for my class for next week, then I went to the residence hall, then I had to pick up Chaz from Rivals. That wouldn't have been so bad except I was at work at 8am on Saturday to set up for the ceremony. I was there for 6 hours. EEeeiieee. It went fabulous tho. So long story short- I have learned the secret to running a summer camp. This was my 7th year doing it & every other year I would always get parent phone calls (asking why their kid doesn't call, what are they up to, etc). So after the first 2 days, I haven't gotten a single phone call. Freakish. So why no phone calls? The secret is flickr. I uploaded like 100 pics a day so the parents felt like they were at the camp hemselves. Probably impossible for them to keep up w/ the photos too. So there you have it. That is the secret.
My fav thing each year is making the display table out of Reeses:
IMG_0002

In other news, I took out my belly ring. My mom should be happy now. She was so worried about someone losing an eye if it popped out or something.
IMG_3439

Been doing the doc visits and all is going well. All three babies weigh the same (12 ounces as of Tuesday). Next appt is in August. That is when they do the sugar tests. I have gained the weight that a full term singleton pregnancy would. Here is a pic of the girl.
Baby B_2

Also on Tuesday we went to Mike's wedding down at Disney. It was lovely (except getting back at 1am- that was rough). The school mascot was there which rocked. After the appetizers, they dimmer the lights and all the waiters came out carrying trays that had an ice Cinderella slipper w/ a blue led light in it and a ball of sorbet to cleanse your pallet. Daaaaang! Oh and from the wedding site you could see the Disney castle.
IMG_0154

IMG_0230

Last Sunday we took my summer campers to IOA. I rented a scooter.
IMG_3387

Saturday night we hosted the bachelor party for Mike at the house. They played poker and video games. Some went on a fishing excursion that morning and they brought back fish. Unfortunately, they put the guts in a bag and left them on the side of our house w/out telling us so that was lovely to find a few days later when the repair guy for the plumbing was here!

Oh- at the doc office, they always take your blood pressure. Most prego people get high blood pressure. Keep in mind that I am the 1% queen. Normally I am like 98 over 60 or just above that. This week I was 90 over 58. They were like "Are you feeling okay?" In which I had to respond with "should I not be?!?!?" High blood pressure isn't an immediate worry for me to say the least.

Also this week I walked into the house and saw a huge puddle by the fairplace and on the small glass coffee table. First I thought it was a roof leak but nothing there. Then Monkee came running in the room w/ a look like "LOOK what happened to ME" I am assuming he and Tiger chased a lizard and Tiger bumped him into the pool :o The odacity. He went under b/c his ears were wet on the inside & I had to ring out his collar. My poor soaked puppy! He avoids puddles b/c he hates to get his paws wet!

Next week my class is doing their presentations and on Wed is the final. That's the scoop.

2 Comments:

Blogger ugottalovemonie said...

Man woman, you're busy! I'd like to hang out soon. I haven't seen you in ages. Perhaps you, me, Derek and Chaz should all go out to dinner. Lemmie know when you are free!
-Simone

10:28 AM  
Blogger GA girl said...

My poor Monkee! I know how much he hates getting wet. Was he tramatized? i'm glad you're updating again.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home