Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The madness continues...

I am exhausted and I think I am fighting a cold from being around new kids (kid germs- you know at the mall those germ infestation boxes they call play areas...? It is inevitable to catch a cold..).

So I took the computer science gangsters rock climbing. Of course, you always get a few that are scared of it and just want to watch. The other 85% of the group were like little monkeys and scaled up the wall so fast! Great pics. Of course, the Rec Center pulled a new one on us. They said you can't wear denim - of course I had girls in denim capris and shorts and a few guys in jeans. This is horse hockey. You gotta be kiddin me. I had to send them back to the dorm to change. They never said this new rule in the phone calls, the rec center meeting, the emails, nor is it on their website. They said that denim 'wears down the wall.' Are you kidding me?!?!? It is plastic. I also tried to work out a deal so the kids can use the pool but they want to charge $120 and would only give us like Monday at 10am (when they are in class). We have rock climbing again tonight. They offered up the Ropes Course (for a fee of course)- but hello- comp sci kids outside in the heat in July....I think I will pass on that one!

We did have a bowling tournament in the dorm though using paper cups as pins and a volleyball. Halo of course is the 'in game' still. Really cool group. The youngest is 13 and the oldest is 17. We have like 3 or 4 birthdays during the 3 week program. Tomorrow I am taking them to the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (FIEA). The next day is Epcot and the day after that is SeaWorld. I seem to get about 2 parent calls a day. Very active parents this year.

I was hoping to get Doc & Johnny from the local radio station as luncheon speakers and Doc wrote back that he doesn't like to talk in public (hence why he is on radio). That stinks.
Chuckstar is till plugging away at school. He is in the last class which is a real devil.
My sisters husband wants to take them all on vacation. .......
To Beruit. We have 49 other states to choose from and he wants to go to Beruit?!?! I know why he didn't become a travel agent! My brother is going on a work trip to CA and the place he is staying at has 41 pools- now that's my kind of vacation!
Work is fine. Lots of madness going on there but nothing I can talk about.
I am off to a Housing meeting. I hope all is well with everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

I think I've only ever heard of Johnny being out and about on the town...mostly in downtown bars is where I've seen him before, not a speaker with a good message.

But hey, he could have it in him.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Cute story with the rock climbing - stuff like this happens to me all the time at LBHS. It makes you feel great to work in education!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home