Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

People do blog on weekends

So today was great. We got to sleep in. Then we picked up our friend who we drove home from last night b/c she had a wee bit too much to drink (we drove her back to her place last night) and she needed to get her truck today. So we took care of that then went to the Mall of Millenia. The drive to that mall sucks, as does the parking, and we didnt find anything. We did get to eat at Brio and we also checked out that Home Depot Expo store. We decided to see a matinee. We ended up seeing the World Trade Center movie. Woowee was that sombering. It was tastefully done though. For instance, instead of showing the planes crashing into the buildings, they showed the shadow of the plane go over the people. It was a very patriotic movie- it followed the story of these 2 cops that were one of the 20 survivors pulled from the rubble. It showed the good that came out of that incident. I have never left a movie where everyone walked out in complete silence. Interesting experience. After the movie I went to pee and I walked in to a room full of crying women. They all knew how the movie was going to end! It was good movie- you leave a bit depressed but that is to be expected. I was glad to see that they didnt sensationalize anything, use computer graphics on everything, or try to make a political statement. Oliver Stone must really like Marines b/c they were very gungho about that in the movie. My one complaint- you know this movie is going to be graphic and depressing (they showed a person falling from the building) so why are there idiots out there who bring their elementary school aged children- esp when Over the Hedge or Ants is playing right next door. Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? Nothing pisses me off more at the movies than seeing dumba** parents bring little kids to completely unacceptable movies (esp on late night school nights). Huge pet peeve of mine. Some people should not be allowed to have kids.
So after that we went to the Oviedo mall. GA Girl got me this fantastic UCF watch so I got it sized. I'll have to take a pic and post it. We putzed around the mall, bought the dogs some toys, and I got some bling for my phone, then we ate at RJ Gators- the food tonight there was on the ball! So now we are going to go watch a horror flick before bed. More soon.
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I felt the same way about "Flight 93". What an amazing movie. Tastefully done but really emotional.

Ditto on the parents bringing their kids to these movies. When I saw "Bad Boys 2" there were some people sitting right next to me with a little girl who was literally terrified and the guy who brought her was laughing about it.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home